The World Health Organization (WHO) will be attempting a tyrannical end-run around democratic principles in the next few days. We need to raise our voices to get the U.S. government to withdraw all support and connection with WHO, immediately. WHO will be meeting Feb. 20–24, 2023, to negotiate on amendments to their International Health Regulations. Those who represent you need to hear your voice immediately. Access to a quick and easy Action Alert System is below.
From Feb. 20–24, WHO will be negotiating amendments to get the power to inject you, drug you, test you, censor you, trace you, track you, declare public health emergencies willy-nilly, control the means of production during their declared pandemics, throw billions to the Pharmaceutical Hospital Emergency Industrial Complex, build their infrastructure gauntlet at ports of entry, and remove “respect for dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of people” from their rules.
You can read the details of what is being proposed, and how that contrasts with our inalienable rights, here on James Roguski’s Substack.* This is a rich body of data, highly recommended. If prompted to subscribe, you can click “Continue reading” instead.
You can quickly and easily email your representatives to register your support House Resolution 79 (The WHO Withdrawal Act), submitted by Congressional Representative Andy Biggs from the Fifth District in Arizona. Use this Action Alert System sponsored by ExitTheWHO.com. Please do this now.
Please take some time to make phone calls. Co-sponsors of the bill can be found here, and well as a list of other representatives who have sponsored or co-sponsored legislation against WHO.
The time is right now to let your voice be heard. And thank you for understanding the importance of being an active citizen. You are a voice for freedom.
*Substack (proper noun) is an online platform that provides publishing, payment, analytics, and design infrastructure to support subscription newsletters.
Ongoing negotiations regarding the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) are currently scheduled from February 20, 2023 to February 24, 2023.
Negotiations regarding the proposed Pandemic Treaty are currently scheduled from February 27, 2023 to March 3, 2023.
NO DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.
NO VICTORIES HAVE BEEN WON.
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ASSUME ANYTHING.
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE IMMEDIATE AND MASSIVE ACTION.
~ James Roguski Substack
If approved, these amendments would, at least nominally, end the sovereignty of the US and other non-Communist powers. The impact would include:
- CHANGE FROM ADVISORY TO MANDATORY: Change the overall nature of the World Health Organization from an advisory organization that merely makes recommendations to a governing body whose proclamations would be legally binding. (Article 1 and Article 42)
- POTENTIAL RATHER THAN ACTUAL EMERGENCIES: Greatly expand the scope of the International Health Regulations to include scenarios that merely have a “potential to impact public health.” (Article 2)
- DISREGARD FOR DIGNITY, HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS: Seek to remove “respect for dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of people.” (Article 3)
- ALLOCATION PLAN: Give the Director General of the WHO control over the means of production through an “allocation plan for health products” to require developed states parties to supply pandemic response products as directed.” (Article 13A)
- MANDATORY MEDICAL TREATMENTS: Give the WHO the authority to require medical examinations, proof of prophylaxis, proof of vaccine and to implement contact tracing, quarantine and TREATMENT.
- GLOBAL HEALTH CERTIFICATES: Institute a system of global health certificates in digital or paper format, including test certificates, vaccine certificates, prophylaxis certificates, recover certificates, passenger locator forms and a traveler’s health declaration. (Articles 18, 23, 24, 27, 28, 31, 35, 36 and 44 and Annexes 6 and 8)
- LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY: Would empower the Emergency Committee to override decisions made by sovereign nations regarding health measures and would make the Emergency Committee’s decisions final. (Article 43)
- UNSPECIFIED, POTENTIALLY ENORMOUS FINANCIAL COSTS: Redirect unspecified billions of dollars to the Pharmaceutical Hospital Emergency Industrial Complex with no accountability. (Article 44A)
- CENSORSHIP: Greatly expand the World Health Organization’s capacity to censor what they consider to be “misinformation” and “disinformation.” (Annex 1, page 36)
- OBLIGATIONS OF DUTY TO COOPERATE: Creates an obligation to build, provide and maintain IRH infrastructure at points of entry. (Annex 10)